Friday, March 15, 2013

Good Luck Charm Collaborative Project

I was honored when I was asked to participate in a project hosted by Simple Sweets by Honeybee! She asked me to submit a photo of my good luck charm.... in cookie form. I have been wanting to do a silhouette cookie of my children, so since they are my lucky charms... this was the perfect opportunity! So here it is.... my good luck charm.

The project also included 11 other talented cookiers!! Make sure to check out each of their pages to see more about their cookies!



1)      Opal Ring by Tami Rena’s Cookies
2)      My Children by Kookie Kreations by Kim
3)      Hamsa & Evil Eye by Not Your Everyday Cookie
4)      Wonder Woman Shirt by The Cookie Puzzle
5)      Attitude is My Good Luck Charm by Pink Little Cake
6)      Cookies Are My Lucky Charm by The Baked Equation
7)      Good Luck Money Tree by Semi Sweet Designs
8)      Security Blanket by Ellie’s Bites Decorated Cookies
9)      Lucky Number 32 by Cristin’s Cookies
10)   Always With Me by Cookie Corner AZ
11)   Leprechauns by Trilogy Edibles
12)   Good Luck Elephants by Simply Sweets by Honeybee

Thanks again Melissa for including me in this project! Hope everyone has a LUCKY day! :)

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous silhouette cookie Kim! Absolutely stunning and beautiful! I remember that when we met last summer at Anita's, you had just had one of your babies recently. I'm sure they are wonderful good luck charms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cristin! Yes... I had just had the little one... She was about 5 weeks old. She's almost 9 months now :(

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favorite cookies. When I was putting the collage together I just stared & stared at it. Since I've gotten to know your little ones through IG you captured them so perfectly. I have yet to make a silhouette cookie & this inspires me to do so. Great job! Thanks for being a part of this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thanks so much Melissa! That is so sweet! You're very welcome and thank you for asking me!

      Delete
  3. This is just beautiful. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Your cookie reminds me of a ring my mom used to have. It was so beautiful... But someone stole it :( she was heartbroken

      Delete
  4. Incredible cookie, Kim! I remember my elementary school teachers would do construction paper silhouettes of us to give as presents for Mother's Day. I think these cookies would also work as an awesome Mother's Day gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mike! It's so funny that you say that! I actually wanted to do them for Christmas gifts but ran out of time... So I said well... Maybe it would be a good Mother's Day gift! Lol

      My sons teachers just did the silhouettes on them as well! Although... My son looks like a duck because he apparently wasn't standing still. Oh well... I love my little duck!

      Your cookie was awesome! I just wish I could plant a real money tree in my back yard! Lol

      Delete
  5. Kids are awesome! I love your sillo cookie of them

    ReplyDelete