Monday, February 24, 2014

Second post this month! Whoo Hoo!

I am so proud of myself to be posting for the second time this month. Was such a busy week and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. Good thing I enjoy what I do! :)

Here is what I did this past week:
Some friends of mine just opened a new store so these were for the grand opening.

These were done for the same boy I did the last set of broncos cookies for when he got to meet Peyton Manning. It was his birthday so he didn't have to give these cookies away this time! :)

 These were for a princess theme party

Had a lot of fun with these Mardi Gras cookies

These were for a Sonic the Hedgehog themed party

Was asked to make whales and "B" cookies for a baby shower. Thanks to Sweet Sugarbelle for the inspiration on these!! 

My friend's son turned two and had a John Deere themed party, so these were for him.

Did these for a baby shower. I love the colors and the name!

I also had two other orders that I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of. That's how busy my week was!! Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful week!! 

2 comments:

  1. Im in need of some cookies made. Im looking at the Jordan ones you did. Need them for May 3rd. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete