Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The past couple of weeks...

The past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic which is why I am just now getting to this blog post. I have had it in a draft for a couple of weeks now, so I just added all my recent pictures to the draft I had already started.

My church has an auction to raise money every year. Last year was my first year to be able to donate something for it. Cookies!! People seemed to like them last year, so I decided to do it again this year. I donated two trays.


These two platters were made for some ladies that gave me lots of hand me down clothes for my new baby girl. I really appreciated what they did and wanted to let them know!




I tried a new frozen yogurt place and my family and I loved it! The owner and manager were really nice, so I decided I wanted to make them a set of cookies to try to help promote their new store! You can visit their facebook page at SweetFrog Lake Charles


These were made for a vintage party. It was nice only having to mix two colors! :)


I have not posted these on my facebook page yet because I was not happy with them. I had to rush to get them done and they did not turn out like I had envisioned. They are airbrushed with three colors and then painted with gold (but is hard to be able to tell either one). I mailed them off anyway because they are for a great cause and I feel honored to be able to be a part of it. It is for the Go Bo! Foundation. Unfortunately, Bo recently lost his battle, but his message still lives on. I think it is amazing that a 13 year old boy was able to bring everyone together! Please go to the facebook page and read more about him.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope as things settle down, I will be able to keep up with my blog a little better.

Also, keep an eye on my facebook page to find out about a Christmas special I will be having! They won't be full trays of the sugar cookies, but the cookies will still be very delicious and will include a couple of sugar cookies too! I hope to have all the details in the next couple of weeks!! I will even offer the option of Santa delivering the cookies to you!! :)

2 comments: