Wednesday, February 6, 2013

TV Show Collaboration

I have met some wonderful people on this cookie journey. These incredibly talented woman are some of them! We all chose our favorite TV show and made them into cookies!  

I was undecided on which show to choose, but in the end I chose Pretty Little Liars
Sarah from Sweet Surrender Cookie Co chose How I Met your Mother



Anne from Flour Box Bakery chose Downtown Abby

Jill from Jill FCS chose Gilligan's Island

Stephanie from The Hungry Hippopotamus chose The Simpson's

Hillary from The Cookie Countess chose Glee

Trinnie from TLC (Trinnie Loves Cookies) chose Happy Days

And because my friend Angela from Oh, Sugar! Events is so awesome, she choose three
Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives

Seinfeld

And PeeWee's Playhouse 

How incredible are all these cookies?? I am so lucky to have such wonderful and talented friends! :) Make sure to check out each of their pages!!! 

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing project! All of the cookies are perfection! I've never seen Pretty Little Liars but I've heard so much about it & would like to see it from the beginning. I've also heard that Downtown Abbey is good too. So much television so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these collaborative projects, I've been blogging a little while (somewhat irregularly) but I'm newer to finding other cookie blogs... how would one go about joining in on something like this? It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Melanie! Are you meaning you want to do a collaboration? If so, I was just asked by friends. If you wanted to "host" one yourself... You definitely could! Just ask some of your cookie friends or favorite cookiers to participate. Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Would there be any possible way that you could make the Pretty Little Liars cookies for a Sweet 16 that I am having in August? I live near Boston, Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email to kookiekreationsbykim@yahoo.com and include the date in it. Hopefully I won't be booked and we can work something out!

      Delete