Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cookies from the rest of 2014

I have really slacked off on orders over the past year and have obviously slacked off on my blog too. Sorry about that! Here are photos of some of the cookies I worked on until the end of 2014


Over the Hill Cookies

Religious Birthday Cookies

 Fly to Paradise themed party

Pink and Grey baby cookies

Hunting cookies. I used the Camouflage Stencil set from The Cookie Countess for these. It made doing camo SO much faster!!

 Graduation cookies for a Valedictorian 

Construction themed birthday cookies

Monster Truck Cookies

Coach themed cookies

Cookies made to match the party supplies for a first birthday

Jimmy Buffett cookies for a huge parrothead! :)

Summer cookies

I made these for a cookie swap with some fellow cookiers

Elegant Cinderella party cookies

American Girl themed cookies

Lace bridal shower cookies

These were made for an organization called Icing Smiles. I sent them to a sweet boy who is fighting leukemia. It was so rewarding to use my talents to brighten the day of a child going through so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment