Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mason's Magic Party: Part 1

The Cookies:


It's hard to believe that my son is now four years old!! He is very excited to be four now... me... not so much! I tell him I don't want him to grow up and his response is "but I HAVE to". He sure is a smart little fella :)

Here are the cookies that I made for his party:


I wanted to make sure I had a variety! There are about 150 of them on this tray. I also had other treats with cookies, so his party was not short on cookies at all!

Here are some of them a little closer:
Thank you Sweet Sugarbelle for the top hat cutter! You are awesome! :)

Wanted to use my new airbrush machine so I wanted these to look like the invitation.

This little guy was the product of two cutters. A bunny head cutter from Wilton and a top hat cutter sent to me by Sweet Sugarbelle

I am going to blog the whole party, but it will be done in multiple posts. Stay tuned for the next post: The Costume, Games, and Activities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment